Choice and diameter of bicycle grips
When choosing a bicycle grip, you still have to choose according to the material, shape, and feel.
Designed according to the principle of ergonomics, the design of silicone is very comfortable and not easy to stick to your hands.
Generally speaking, there are two specifications for the diameter of bicycle grips
Two types of 31.8 and 25.4
Generally the standard size of 31.8
How to change the grip of a mountain bike
1. Use the hexagonal wrench to loosen the handle fixing screws, the brake lever fixing screws, and the finger dial fixing screws.
2. Move the thumb and brake lever toward the middle of the handlebar, about 3 cm.
3. Pull out the old grip outwards, gradually pulling out one by one.
4. Put the new grip on the handlebar and push it firmly to lock the grip.
5. Move the brake lever and finger dial outwards to close the grip, and lock the brake lever and finger dial. The replacement of the grip is complete.