Introduction of the bicycle pump
The bicycle pump is an air pump (Hit inflator), which draws air into the storage area, and then injects or supplements the air required by various tires through a propulsion method. Now the most common bicycle pump is made of stainless steel, mainly because stainless steel has the advantages of strong oxidation resistance, long service life, resistance to rust, corrosion resistance, resistance to deformation, lead-free safety, high hardness, abrasion resistance, and durability. , Used in bicycles.
The principle of the bicycle pump
When using a bicycle pump, connect its air outlet to the valve of the bicycle tire. The function of the valve is to only allow air to enter the tire from the pump, and not allow air to flow from the tire to the pump.
The principle of the old-fashioned leather bowl bicycle pump: There is a gap between the piston of the pump and the wall of the cylinder, and there is a rubber bowl that is concave downward on the piston. When the piston is pulled up, the volume of air under the piston increases and the pressure decreases. The air above the piston is squeezed from around the rubber bowl to the bottom. When the piston is pressed down, the volume of air under the piston decreases and the pressure increases, so that the rubber bowl is pressed against the cylinder wall to prevent air from leaking to the top of the piston, and continue to press down Piston, when the air pressure is enough to push the valve core of the tire, the compressed air enters the tire. At the same time, the air outside the cylinder enters above the piston from the gap at the upper end of the cylinder.
The new bicycle pump with a sliding outer tube is the simplest one-way valve. When the outer tube is lifted up, the air enters the cylinder from the small hole on the lower end of the outer tube of the cylinder. When the handle is pressed down at this time, the gas will enter the cylinder through the one-way valve set at the top of the inner tube. The inner tube, follow the leather tube into the tire valve!
When the handle is lifted up again for the second time, the one-way valve is closed, and when the pressure is pressed down again, the air rushes through the one-way valve and enters the tire. That’s how it goes back and forth.
Features of the bicycle pump
1. Suitable for bicycle inflation. It has versatility, a compact design, and a sturdy structure.
2. The high-pressure pump can be used for front and rear shock absorbers or as a general mini pump.
3. American and French dual-purpose air nozzles-suitable for any bicycle type.
4. In addition to the angle of the pump house, the joint can be rotated 360 degrees, which is convenient for pumping at any angle.
5. Air nozzle storage fixing seat-intimate small design, super convenient storage.
6. The circular arc integrally formed mirror air pressure indicator.
7. Alloy material cylinder shell, with both texture and durability.
8. Mini retractable design, convenient storage-only 22 cm when storage, can be placed in a clothing pocket, no burden to use.