(1) A road bike is like a sports car in a bicycle. It has low resistance on smooth roads, high gears, narrow tires and large wheel diameters.
(2) The structure of the track bike is extremely simple, the body is light and the resistance is small, and there is no brake transmission system. This type of bicycle races on an oval field without a reversible flywheel.
(3) Mountain bikes are a big category, including xc. Am. Fr. Dh Dj. and other classifications, but the most common on our roads are ordinary grocery carts with single front shock absorbers, or xc bikes.
(4) Touring bikes are developed from road bikes and are suitable for ultra-long-distance self-sufficient travel. They have a more comfortable and relaxed frame geometry design, can bear weight, have a very low minimum gear, and are reliable and durable in terms of accessories selection.
(5) Cross-country road bikes are developed from road bikes. It originated from the fact that riders wanted to conquer roads and mountains at the same time with a bicycle, so the riders chose stronger road frames and wheels, and then installed stronger brakes and brakes. Very wide tires, use mountain bike pedals. Off-road road vehicles can achieve higher speeds on highways and have certain off-road capabilities.
(6) Fixed-gear bicycles have the same frame as ordinary bicycles, without a shifting system, and the drive chain and the rear wheel chain are fixed and linked by a chain. The structure is simple, there is no brake, and the force of stepping back is required when parking. To achieve this, inexperienced cyclists can install front brakes, professional cyclists do not need to brake, relying on skills to complete the emergency stop action.